3. One customer group at any time in the premises. Please keep your customer group to two people.
4. Face covering must be worn by anyone entering the building as John has an underlying health condition putting him in one of the at risk groups.
We apologise in advance if you are not happy wearing a face mask for personal or health issues, if this is the the case your appointment will have to wait until the government state it is safe to mix without face coverings and we will then gladly visit you to go through the JBA range for 2021 season. (FACE)
5. Guaranteed 2 hour time slot per customer to ensure the 2 metre rule is adhered to. (SPACE)
6. Copy orders will be emailed to you after you leave.
7. All doors and other touchable surfaces will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes once each customer has left the building to ensure a clean environment for the next customer's visit.
There is a lot of talk about the fact that import companies like ourselves don't see the point in bringing in new lines for 2021 as 2020 was such a non event.
JBA don't agree with this line of thought, as this year of all years we need to raise our game more than any previous year so that when holiday makers come to visit they are overwhelmed with the variety of products on offer.
We hope you will join us at our new showroom where we look forward to showing you our new product range for 2021 where we hope you will agree with us, we have stepped up to the mark to help you get the best out of the year ahead, and to show our support to the Treliske Hospital Renal Department for helping John take care of his pancreas transplant over the last seven years and especially through the pandemic we will be donating £10.00 per customer who visits us at our trade show this year as a thank you.
We will contact you as soon as we know it is safe to go ahead for a personal appointment.